- Puppy and Kitten Wellness Exams and Vaccinations
- Health Exams and Vaccination Counseling
- Skin Assessments and Treatment for Dermatological Diseases
- Hospice Care Counseling and Euthanasia Services
- Diagnostic Tests for Disease or Drug Monitoring
- Preventative Health Care Management
- Behavior Consultations and Treatment
- Dental Health Exams
- Allergy Testing
- Nutritional Counseling and Weight Management
- Health Certificate Exams for Travel
- Senior Wellness Counseling
- Pain Management and Drug Monitoring
- Tumor Assessments and Pre-operative Services
- Flea/Tick/Parasite Control
Dogs and cats may show different, problematic, behaviors due to health issues, pain and aging problems, stress and high anxiety situations, and fears and phobias.
Dr. Kristin will help you identify the root cause of your pet’s behavior issue and create a treatment plan that is tailored to your home and family’s special circumstances. Behavior exams include a comprehensive history form filled out by you before the visit as well as a thorough physical exam and home assessment.
Get Started Today
Please Call 217-279-4500 to get started.
All new clients will need to fill out our Client and Pet registration forms.